PDA

View Full Version : Fight statistics summary

Shortypop
07-27-2007, 04:11 AM
Firstly, sorry for the post title, couldnt think of how to put what I'm looking for :)

Basically I'm looking for an addon that I can clear before boss fights and before trash pulls and that afterwards tell me "tanky" things like the number of times I got crushed, the number of times I missed - things that would be useful to know from a gear-option point-of-view.

Also I usually tank kara with a prot pally partner. I know that even with shield block up on some bosses I am more likely to be crushed than him - but what I want to know is if I am actually crushed or not. In the thick of the fight I find it tricky to register such things.

I've tracked down various damage meters but none of them seem to do what I want, suspect it's an obscure option somewhere :( Any help would be much appreciated.

Ciderhelm
07-27-2007, 04:15 AM
Combat Monitor by Satrina.

WoWInterface Downloads : CombatMonitor 2 (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7276-CombatMonitor2.html)

Shortypop
07-27-2007, 04:26 AM
That looks like what I'm looking for - thanks! Now I've just got to wait until I get home from uni to try it out :(